Have you at any point included the quantity of minutes you spend on social media?
You might not have any desire to!
Truly, here’s how much time the users of the most famous social media sites spend on their most loved stages every day:
- YouTube: 40 minutes
- Facebook: 35 minutes
- Snapchat: 25 minutes
- Instagram: 15 minutes
- Twitter: 1 minute
Each one of those minutes include!
Over a lifetime, that implies the users of these stages can hope to spend:
- 1 year, 7 months on Facebook
- 1 year, 10 months on YouTube
- 1 year, 2 months on Snapchat
- 8 months on Instagram
- 18 days on Twitter
How does that contrast and other “life” exercises:
- Staring at the TV: 7 years, 8 months
- Social media: 5 years, 4 months
- Eating/Drinking: 3 years, 5 months
- Grooming: 1 year 10 months
- Mingling: 1 year, 3 months
- Doing laundry: 6 months
Do these numbers sound about ideal to you?